Zyxel USG Flex Firewall - USGFLEX200-EU0102F
Zyxel USGFlex Cloud Managed Firewall / Security Gateway
Whether your business is small or mid-sized, onsite, or employees telecommuting, a business office network has to offer employees not just connectivity but also security. We are introducing the latest USG FLEX series - a newly designed platform capable of up to 1.25 times firewall performance improvement and 5 times UTM performance gain.
The USG FLEX series supports IPsec, SSL, and L2TP-based VPNs, making it an ideal solution for providing a secure network to access remote or home-based workers. Zero-configuration remote access removes complicated setup challenges making it easier for employees to establish VPN connections to the office without the need for IT support.
- 4 x LAN/DMZ, 2 x WAN, 1 x SFP
- USB3.0 ports: 2
- Console port: DB9
- Rackmountable: Yes
- SPI firewall throughput (Mbps) 1,800Mbps
- VPN throughput (Mbps): 450Mbps
- VPN IMIX throughput (Mbps): 160Mbps
- IPS throughput (Mbps) 4 1,100Mbps
- Cloud managed: Yes
- 1 Year UTM bundle included
- Performance boost - The newly designed platform gains up to 125% firewall performance. Maximises UTM performance by minimising computing power usage and gains an additional 500% UTM performance with cloud query express mode.
- Stay ahead of threats with CDR - Collaborative Detection & Response (CDR) is used to identify threats and risks posed in the more complex organisation workforce, workload, and workplace. USG FLEX firewalls to Nebula provides network admins with a rule-based security policy. The firewalls detect a threat on any of the connected clients and will sync with the Nebula control center, then automatically respond to cyber threats and contain the device(s) at the edge (Wireless Access Point) of your network. It is a perfect fit for IT to address the requirements of a decentralised network infrastructure and provide automatic protection.
- Same security across networks - Zyxel's new Secure Wi-Fi feature gives you the ability to create a “drop-in” Access Point that can be configured to replicate the SSID of your office and automatically create a secure tunnel, creating seamless accessibility to your corporate network. This simplifies the deployment by creating a plug-n-play option while maintaining a high level of control over the security of remote workplaces.
- Level up security with 2FA network access - Password is not enough to secure your network access. You need a second form of authentication to ensure unauthorised users can’t access your company’s databases, email accounts and more. Google Authentication allows your organisations to authenticate the identities of users accessing your networks through remote desktops and personal mobile devices.
- Comprehensive web filtering service - USG FLEX Firewall delivers enhanced web filtering functionality and security through its powerful combination of both reputation and category-based filtering. The dynamic content categorisation analyses the content of a previously unknown website and domain, then determines if it belongs to an undesirable category including gambling, pornography, games, and many others. A newly added DNS content filter offers a better approach to inspect web access, particularly when the website is deploying ESNI (Encrypted Server Name Indication) where the traditional URL filtering is not applicable to the destination domain.
- Analytics report and enhanced insights - USG FLEX series dashboard gives user-friendly traffic summary and threat statistic visuals. Utilise SecuReporter for further threat analysis with correlation feature design, making it easy to proactively trackback network status to prevent the next threat event. Centralised visibility of network activities for you to easily manage multiple clients.