The Yealink CP900 introduces a new level of freedom to your boardroom. No longer does your conference phone need to remain static and unused in your boardroom. Instead, the Yealink CP900 allows you to make conference calls where you are, via the connection method you prefer.
The CP900 can be connected via either Bluetooth or USB, allowing you to take both calls via traditional SIP clients, as well as softphone applications such as Skype.
Yealink is widely known for their excellent conference calling products, with the CP900 continuing the heritage and providing excellent call quality and audio pickup range. Additionally, the 12 hours talk time and up to 450-day stand by time, means the CP900 won’t leave you stranded without power.
- Connects to PC or mobile phone
- USB 2.0 port, Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in battery, up to 12 hours talk time, 450 days standby
- 6 Beamforming microphones
- 2m Audio pickup range
- Full duplex technology
- Optima HD voice
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise suppression
- Built-in battery allows the device to be portable
- Extended talk times with up to 12 hours of battery life
- USB and Bluetooth for easy connectivity
- Wide audio pickup range
- Works with Yealink phones