Yealink Large Boardroom Video Conferencing Solution with MCU Option - Enterprise Visual Communications
The Yealink VC800 is a multifaceted IP video conferencing solution that is designed to meet the requirements of even the largest boardrooms and auditoriums. At the core of the device is a powerful camera with up to 12x optical zoom, and an industry-leading inbuilt MCU which allows for up to 24 participants in up to 2 virtual meeting rooms.
The VC800 also supports full 1080P video at 60 frames per second, while H.265 ensures the video stream is always optimised for your network. With the ability to add up to 8 additional cameras, the VC800 can be used to cover multiple angles/speakers through one easy to use the device. Add what you need by selecting from a wide range of accessories, including microphones, content sharing touch panels, soundbars and a whole host more.
Content sharing and whiteboard functionality are fully supported via optional accessories while leading cloud platforms such as Bluejeans and Zoom are fully supported.
Build your ultimate video conferencing solution today, with Yealink’s VC800.
- 12 x Optical zoom PTZ camera
- 2 x VCM34 wired microphones
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P at 512Kbps
- CTP20 touch panel
- Up to 24-way MCU
- Industry-leading built-in MCU functionality
- Multiple camera support
- Integrated with leading cloud platforms
- Wide range of accessories and options
- Easy content sharing and collaboration
- Packet loss protection for unstable networks
- High-quality video compression to reduce bandwidth