The Yealink T42S is the starting point of the T4S range, which expands on the global success of the previous T4 generation by enabling even more features, while keeping the same great look and feel. Yealink’s T42S is certified for and completely compatible with Skype for Business, supporting a wide range of features only available on Microsoft products.
Yealink’s T42S is compatible with Office 365 and the various Skype for Business deployment methods, including online, on-premise and hybrid. Better Together Over Ethernet (BTOE) further expands on Yealink’s integration between your Skype for Business client and desktop phone, with the ability to answer and make calls as needed on either the desktop phone or soft client.
Additionally, PoE simplifies deployment and power management, while the built-in USB port also allows USB headsets to be connected directly to the device. For easy communication with Skype for Business integration, the T42S is a must-have for any business or enterprise.
Note: Does not support normal VoIP/SIP calling
- 2.7" 192x64 pixel back light LCD display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 PoE support
- SILK speech codec support
- 6 x Line keys
- Yealink Optima HD voice
- USB port
- BTOE (Better Together Over Ethernet)
- Designed and certified for Skype for Business
- Office 365 compatible
- Better Together Over Ethernet (BTOE) enables seamless call handover
- USB headset compatibility