Yealink’s CP960 takes collaboration in your boardroom to a new level by offering unprecedented audio quality even with multiple conference call participants. Not only does the CP960 have a wide audio pickup range, it can also be coupled with additional wired/wireless microphones that ensure every participant is heard clearly.
The CP960 features an intuitive Skype for Business/Teams user interface via the large colour touch screen which is similar in functionality to what users have on their Yealink Skype for Business/Teams desktop IP phones and soft clients on their computer.
The Yealink CP960 with Skype for Business/Teams offers excellent audio quality, thanks to Yealink’s background noise suppression technology, to ensure distractions are mitigated.
No other device empowers collaboration quite as clearly as the CP960 with Skype for Business/Teams and it’s a must-have for any business with a busy boardroom.
Note: When placing an order, ensure you specify whether you need a Microsoft Teams licence or Skype or Business licence. Does not support normal VoIP/SIP calling.
- 5" 720x1280 pixel backlight colour touch LCD display
- 1 x Ethernet port 10/100 PoE support
- 6 Metre, 360-degree microphone pickup
- Optional wireless (CPW90) and wired (CPE90) expansion microphones
- Built-in dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (pending firmware release)
- Built-in Bluetooth (pending firmware release)
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business interface
- Office 365 integration supported
- Excludes power supply, optional Y-YLPOE30 required
- Ideally suited to medium/large conference rooms
- Large touch screen with Teams/Skype for Business interface
- Optional expansion microphones
- Calendar access to check boardroom availability
- Background noise suppression reduces interference