The new Yealink T31P desktop IP phones are set to take the office IP phone space by storm, offering great value without sacrificing on features.
The new look and feel of the Yealink T31P has been built to be more robust for heavy use and public spaces, but still maintains an elegant appearance.
Yealink have done away with the traditional mechanical hook-switch and replaced it with an electronic hall switch. Not only does this make the Yealink T31P durable, it also makes offers a more refined user experience.
Deploying the Yealink T31P has never been easier, with support for Yealink Management Cloud Service (YMCS) reducing setup time significantly. The Yealink T31P can be powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE), simply deploy your PoE switch where needed and power multiple devices easily.
The new Yealink T31P is the perfect entry-level desktop IP phone for every office environment.
- 2.3" 132x64 pixel back light LCD display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100 PoE support
- 2 x SIP accounts
- 2 x Dual colour line keys
- Hall switch
- High definition voice support
- Cost-effective desktop phone
- Easily powered via PoE
- Connect a computer to second LAN port, removing the need for additional cabling
- Hall switch replaces hook switch for a more robust and elegant feel
- New stylish design